Beta Version 0.2.1
The next version of Platform Fighter Engine is out now!
This one is a minor update focused on visual improvements!
BETA VERSION 0.2.1 -
- General balance and animation updates
- Added Joker Uair
- Added Core Enforcer
- You can now use upward attacks in jumpsquat (helps with tap jump and Out of Shield)
- Added "detectboxes". These are attached hitboxes that run a special phase in the attack script when they collide with an opponent.
- Added a new angle flipper, the "autolink" angle
- Color palettes are now defined using a sprite
- Added a "camera_y_offset" macro
- Inputting throws is now easier
- Getting hit by an attack while attacking now properly ends your attack
- Projectiles now swap colors to match the player's palette
- Visual updates for the entire engine
- More hit effect styles
- Added an option to draw outlines around the players
- Player Init is now split into a Start and an End script (one runs before controllers are assigned and the other runs after)
Get Platform Fighter Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.