Platform Fighter Engine
Create your own Platform Fighter in GameMaker!
PFE is a framework for GameMaker that can easily be modified to create commercial games.
There's built-in support for:
- Online matches with up to 4 players using smooth rollback netcode
- 120+ customizable pre-made attacks
- Tons of mechanics inspired by platform fighters and traditional fighting games
Making a Platform Fighter has never been easier!
Read the FAQ on our official site to learn more about the engine: https://springrollgames.github.io/#/faq/
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/kTX3pug
Try out the demo in the browser, or download the demo executable to test online matches!
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Game engine, GameMaker, gms2, platform-fighter, smash-bros|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Discord, YouTube, Twitter|
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch Notes 1.3.131 days ago
- Patch Notes 1.3.034 days ago
- Broken Online & Replays on GMv2022.6.02336 days ago
- Patch Notes 1.2.1Mar 24, 2022
- Patch Notes 1.2.0Feb 25, 2022
- Patch Notes 1.1.0Nov 25, 2021
- Fix for GMS2.3.6Oct 28, 2021
- Patch Notes 1.0.0Sep 08, 2021